Instilling Goodness and Developing Virtue Children Program
Who Are We? What we teach?
Our program is based on one of our founder Venerable Master Hsuan Hua 's vows of promoting education and his educational ideal of teaching people to return to their genuine and wholesome nature.
We teach culture, ethic, meditation and basic principles of Buddhism. Students benefit from a blend of Eastern and Western values and practices that encourages good personal character and a broad, multicultural/international perspective.
Students of all faiths and traditions are welcome. Please join us and together we make effort to raise every child to be compassionate and intelligent.
Curriculum: Buddhism studies, Morality& Meditation
School Hours: 2:30 pm-3.30 pm Every second Saturday of each month (Date: 8/02/2020 ,14/03/2020, 11/4/2020, 9/05/2020, 13/06/2020, 11/07/2020 )
Age: 5-16 years old
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Address: Gold Coast Dharma Realm (GCDR) Buddhist Monastery
106, Bonogin Road, 4213 Bonogin , Qld.
Coming dates for children class:
11/4/2020, 9/05/2020, 13/06/2020, 11/07/2020
- About Us
- Daily&Weekly Schedule
- Sunday Guided Meditation Class
- Instilling Goodness Children Program
- Gold Coast Dharma Realm 6-Month Shurangama Recitation Program: Pray for early eradication of the Corona Virus epidemic
- Guan Yin Practice Retreat
- Amitabha Recitation Retreat
- Shurangama Sutra and Dharma Flower Sutra Recitation Program
- Contact Us
- Coming to a day visit/join a Retreat
- Volunteering at GCDR
- GCDR Public Library
- Temple Construction Update
- Request for recordings