2016 Autumn Chinese Class for Kids in English
In traditional culture, the Chinese place a lot of emphasis on family education related to moral teaching and ethics to create a good citizen and hence a harmonious society. Our English Sunday Class tries to teach the children the virtue of Filial Respect (孝), to appreciate and support their parents and a good person's manner. Our curriculum includes the Book "Standard of Students". The book is based on the ancient teaching of Confucius that emphasize how a good person's should behave, and guidelines for living in harmony with others.
There would be introductory lesson to Chinese Language too.
This Chinese Class in English will be a trial for 3 months as it is our very first attempt to offer this course to public.
- About Us
- Daily&Weekly Schedule
- Sunday Afternoon Avatamsaka Sutra Lecture by Rev Heng Sure
- Sunday Guided Meditation Class
- Instilling Goodness Children Program
- Gold Coast Dharma Realm Shurangama Recitation Program: Pray for early eradication of the Covid 19 epidemic
- Guan Yin Practice Retreat
- Amitabha Recitation Retreat
- Shurangama Sutra and Dharma Flower Sutra Recitation Program
- Contact Us
- Coming to a day visit/join a Retreat
- Volunteering at GCDR
- GCDR Public Library
- Temple Construction Update
- Request for recordings